When to Contact EHS
- Before starting a new process or procedure that may require regulatory approval
- When changing a process that is permitted (i.e. air and water discharges)
- When disposing of hazardous waste
- When general or specific environmental or safety questions arise
- When general or specific environmental or safety training is needed
- When accidents/incidents occur involving hazardous materials
To request a complimentary face mask, please complete this form.
In the event of an emergency, please call LMU Public Safety immediately at 310.338.2893.
For Environmental Health & Safety matters, please refer to the following EHS contacts:
Director of Campus Safety & Compliance
Chemical Hygiene Officer
General EHS Representative
Hazardous Waste Specialist
Safety & Compliance Investigator
The EHS Office is located in the Research Annex Building, Suite 100.