Welcome! Before you are authorized to drive a cart on campus, you must first complete the new, online cart safety training and certify that you are legally able to drive a cart on campus.
LMU Cart Driver Pre-Requisites
Before you are authorized to drive a cart on campus, you must comply with the following:
- Have a valid driver's license
- Complete the online training and successfully pass the accompanying Cart Safety Quiz (emailed to you once you've registered via the Training Request Form below)
- Complete and sign all applicable forms, including the LMU vehicle policy certification and the California DMV Pull Notice Program Authorization for Release of Driver Record Information
- And finally, your supervisor must confirm that you have successfully completed the Behind-the-Wheel Training
LMU Online Cart Safety Training Request
If you are interested in receiving the cart safety training or would like to request this trainings for others, please complete the Cart Safety Training Request Form here.
Other Helpful Documents
- View the current Cart Safety Training Video that is presented during the training course.
- LMU Cart Safety Policy
For questions regarding cart safety training, contact Roberto Aguirre at firstname.lastname@example.org.